Designed to stay in place and dry
Klipsch®, distributed locally by Homemation, is a tech-driven premium global audio company, which has introduced new true wireless earphones that are designed to deliver best-in-class sound, comfort, technology and materials.
Klipsch is the official headphone and portable audio partner of the McLaren Formula 1 team! The two companies have collaborated to combine McLaren’s unparalleled design ethos and technical innovation with Klipsch’s legendary high-fidelity audio and unparalleled comfort. The result is the Klipsch T5 II True Wireless Sport McLaren edition earphones — engineered for extreme performance and designed to stay dry and in place through anything life throws at them.
Key features include:
- Dust and water-tight earphones and case (rated IP67) with moisture removal system ensure the earphones remain dry.
- Six pairs of patented Klipsch ear tips, one pair of Comply memory foam ear tips, and three sizes of no-budge ear wings ensure a customized, comfortable and secure fit.
- The case charges via USB-C or wirelessly with the included one-position wireless charging pad.
- Up to 32 hours of battery (8 hours in the earphones).
- Best-in-class acoustic performance and four beam forming microphones with clear voice chat.
- A seamlessly designed anodized metal signal-boost exterior antenna.
- McLaren’s hallmark Papaya Orange and carbon fiber accents, special edition brand book, and a serialized metal card of authenticity.
The Klipsch T5 II True Wireless earphones are the second generation of its acclaimed T5 predecessor. The earphones are approximately 25% smaller and more closely mimic the shape of the ear for maximum comfort. The amount of Klipsch patented comfort ear tips has doubled to include six pairs for a customized fit. A new signal boost antenna delivers a high-quality, seamless Bluetooth® wireless technology connection. The earphones are dust and waterproof (rated IP67) and fit into a slimmer premium brushed metal case that holds up to a combined 32 hours of battery life (8 hours in the earphones).
The free Klipsch Connect App is available in eight languages and allows users to make product updates, EQ adjustments, access the quickstart guide and troubleshoot, detect device battery status and manage transparency controls.
The Klipsch T5 II True Wireless Sport McLaren edition earphones are available for pre-order from Homemation, are expected to retail for R4990.