Donate to ILM-SA via:
- Credit/ Cheque Card (VISA or Mastercard),
- Debit Card (ABSA, Standard Bank, Bidvest, VBS, Postbank, payD for MTN and Vodacom),
- Instant EFT (Standard Bank, FNB, ABSA, Nedbank),
Choose from any "Amount" in the drop-down list from: R5, R10, R50, R100, R250, R500, R1000.
To donate a different amount, you can change the quantity (in your cart) desired to give you the amount required.
For example - if you would like to donate R750 set the "Amount" to R250 and the "Quantity" (in cart) to 3.
Donations to a maximum of R5000 will be accepted per transaction.
The Institute for Learning and Motivation – South Africa, better known as ‘ILM-SA,’ is a non-profit organisation which was founded in 2006.
It has two main objectives:
- Improving the quality of lives of people who are socio-economically disadvantaged.
- Reviving core Islamic values like brotherhood, social responsibility as well as racial and other forms of equality in our community.
Fatima (trustee): 083 2714500
Azra (trustee): 083 6786444
Office: 031 207 6155
Registration Number 065-012-NPO
PLEASE NOTE WE DO NOT ACCEPT ZAKAAH ON BEHALF OF THE ABOVE ORGANISATION, ALL DONATIONS ARE CONSIDERED LILLAH.
* iloveza.com is not in anyway affiliated with this organisation.
** If you require a tax certificate please contact the organisation on any of the above details.
*** iloveza.com is NOT an NPO and we only facilitate the process of you donating to this organisation.
**** The above details and information is received directly from the organistaion, while we try our best to verify all the information before publishing, iloveza.com will not be held liable for any false or incorrect information.