***VIEW ALL THE ENTRANTS***
Most SMMEs have been negatively affected due to the lockdown, and the last thing on their mind right now is advertising or marketing. BUT this is a HUGE part of their business, and it helps to remind customers that they are still in business.
iloveza.com, South Africa's only Information Highway and Online Store - is an online platform that only publishes feel good stories about South Africa, and articles from the brands South Africans love, while offering Digital Media, Marketing, and Advertising Solutions for companies to ensure that they get the best exposure online (which is the best medium at this time), and connect with the right consumers. Through their website, online store, and social media, iloveza.com connects local brands to the world, and international brands to South Africa.
In 2017 Nabihah Plaatjes, Co-Founder, of iloveza.com was the recipient of the Owami Women and Brand South Africa's 'Play Your Part' Award for her contribution in developing female businesses in South Africa.
In 2018 iloveza.com was the Winner of the 'Tech Savvy Boss Award' at the Roshgold Young Business Achiever Awards for their innovative platform.
iloveza.com is constantly growing their audience, and is currently receiving close to a million page views in a month on their website, and reaching over half a million people through their posts on social media.
Alexa ranks iloveza.com's website in the Top 200 000 in the World, and the Top 2000 in South Africa.
iloveza.com is also an accredited Shopify Partner, and assists brands to move their business to a secure e-commerce site, or join their platform (iloveza.com) which is ranked in the Top 1000 Shopify Online Stores in the World.
The After Fajr Grind Awards was created by iloveza.com to uplift SMMEs and assist them during these difficult times, to complement the constant assistance iloveza.com offers SMMEs, the new Facebook Frame created by iloveza.com which shows support for SMMEs, and their Facebook Group which focuses on increasing social media engagement for SMMEs.
After Fajr Grind is one of iloveza.com's unique hashtags that has been used since the establishment of the Business in early 2015.
After Fajr Grind simply means 'working hard after dawn'. More information about the phrase can be found HERE.
iloveza.com is always looking for new ways to assist businesses in South Africa. Now, they want to reward the best SMMEs in South Africa with prizes valued at more than half a million rand.
What is the After Fajr Grind Awards?
The After Fajr Grind Awards, or AFG Awards, is a celebration of SMMEs around South Africa.
What do entrants receive?
Each entrant will receive:
1. FREE Advertising valued at R20 900 on iloveza.com's website and social media, which will reach more than a million people. This will be achieved by creating exposure by iloveza.com publishing the answers, and business details of entrants from the AFG Awards entry form on their website www.iloveza.com, creating entrants very own easily shareable e-Business card, and sharing it to iloveza.com's social media pages (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
2. Additional video entries (details as per the entry form) will be shared on iloveza.com's YouTube channel for extra exposure valued at R5 000.
Any SMME, in any industry, in South Africa qualifies to enter
How does it work?
1. Entries open 1 June 2020
2. Businesses will fill out the entry form HERE
3. iloveza.com will publish the answers and relevant business details on their website and share it on social media
4. Entries will close on 30 July 2020
5. The public will vote for their favourite businesses from 1 August 2020 until 31 August 2020
6. iloveza.com and the appointed judges (TBC) will select finalists
7. Finalists will be announced on 15 September 2020
8. The Awards will take place in a digital ceremony on 24 September 2020
PRIZE DETAILS valued at more than R486 600
1st Prize (Winner) valued at R247 200
1 (one) year website advertising package from iloveza.com valued at R240 000
1 (one) Instagram Story and 1 (one) Facebook Story advert every month for 12 (twelve) months valued at R7 200
The website package includes advertising on 20 articles published on iloveza.com's website every month for 12 (twelve) months.
2nd Prize (1st Runner Up) valued at R147 600
1 (one) year website advertising package from iloveza.com valued at R144 000
1 (one) Instagram Story and 1 (one) Facebook Story advert every month for 6 (six) months valued at R3 600
The website package includes advertising on 10 articles published on iloveza.com's website every month for 12 (twelve) months.
3rd Prize (2nd Runner Up) valued at R91 800
1 (one) year website advertising package from iloveza.com valued at R90 000
1 (one) Instagram Story and 1 (one) Facebook Story advert every month for 3 (three) months valued at R1 800
The website package includes advertising on 5 articles published on iloveza.com's website every month for 12 (twelve) months.
Each Entrant Receives the Following valued at R20 900
1 (one) published article on iloveza.com's website valued at R5 000
1 (one) Facebook post valued at R2 500
1 (one) Facebook story valued at R300
1 (one) Instagram post valued at R2 500
1 (one) Instagram story valued at R300
1 (one) LinkedIn post valued at R2 500
1 (one) Tweet valued at R1 500
1 (one) WhatsApp story valued at R300
1 (one) year Subscription and Listing - Love Your Brand e-Business Card valued at R6 000
Each Entrant Also Qualifies for an Additional Video Entry valued at R5 000
1 (one) YouTube video post valued at R5 000
All you need to do is:
1. Fill in the entry form HERE
2. Share the love on social media with #AFGAwards #AFGAs2020 #iloveza❤️ 🇿🇦 #AfterFajrGrind
3. Make sure you are following @ilovezacom one Social Media Channel and engaging on their posts
4. Bonus entry can be made with a video submission - details HERE
5. Standard Terms and Conditions apply
Businesses who wish to Advertise at the Awards, or Sponsor a Prize, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Standard Competition Terms and Conditions Apply
- The AFG Awards is only open for entries to South African residents.
- You must enter on the entry form HERE
- Entrants give consent for their details and answers to be published on iloveza.com's website and social media
- You must be following iloveza.com (@ilovezacom) on at least one social media platform.
- You may share your entry as many times as you like on social media.
- Bonus points for extra engagement on social media. (Like, Comment and Share on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn)
- Bonus points for video entry (details HERE)
- Please ensure that your profile settings on social media are set to 'public', in order to be eligible to win.
- Please ensure that you enter a valid e-mail address, contact number, and social media when entering.
- The Winners will need to be available for the digital awards on 24 September 2020.
- The Winners will receive the prizes mentioned above - prizes are subject to change should there be additional sponsorship .
- Entries open on Monday 1 June 2020 at 00:01 and closes on Friday 31 July 2020 at 23:59.
- The public will vote for their favourite businesses from Saturday 1 August 2020 at 00:01 until Monday 31 August 2020 at 23:59.
- iloveza.com and the judges will choose the finalists and announce them by the 15 September 2020.
- Entries open on Monday 1 June 2020 at 00:01 and close on Friday 31 July 2020 at 23:59.
- The Finalists will be announced on social media on 15 September 2020.
- The Winners will be announced at a digital awards ceremony on 24 September 2020
- The judge's decision is final.
- The prize are only valid for the prizes mentioned above, and may not be upgraded, or exchanged for an alternative product/ prize, or cash.
- The prizes are not transferable.
- By entering this competition the participant agrees to the above terms and conditions.