WIN a set of family tickets to watch Jozi Stars and Paarl Rocks live in action at the Wanderers in the Mzansi Super League!
Mzansi Super League (MSL) 2.0 is back.
The good news is that all Standard Bank Proteas players, as well as the international marquee signings, will be available from the start of the tournament.
Among the list of superstar cricketers that will flock our shores include Chris Gayle (Stars), Wahab Riaz (Blitz), recent 2019 ICC Cricket World Cup winners in Jason Roy (Giants) and Tom Curran (Spartans).
They will be joined by fellow Englishmen and proven T20 performers in David Willey (Rocks) and Alex Hales (Heat).
The South African marquee signings are Kagiso Rabada (Stars), Quinton de Kock (Blitz), Imraan Tahir (Giants), AB de Villiers (Spartans), Faf du Plessis (Rocks) and Andile Phehlukwayo (Heat).
Date: Friday 8 November - Monday 16 December 2019
Venue: Cricket Stadiums around South Africa
Tickets can be purchased on the Mzansi Super League website.
1 x Lucky Winner will Win a set of family (4 tickets) general access tickets to watch Jozi Stars and Paarl Rocks battle it out at the Wanderers Stadium in Johannesburg on Sunday 1st December 2019 at 10:00a.m
All you need to do is:
1. Tell us who you think will win the Mzansi Super League this year
2. Make sure you are following @ilovezacom on at least one Social Media Channel and Engaging - as well as @mzansisuperleague
4. Share this post on Social Media using #MSLT20 #iloveza❤️🇿🇦
5. Standard Terms and Conditions apply
Standard Competition Terms and Conditions Apply
- This competition is only open to South African residents.
- You must enter on this page for a valid entry
- You must be following iloveza.com (@ilovezacom) on at least one social media platform.
- You may share the competition as many times as you like on social media.
- Bonus points for extra engagement on social media. (Like, Comment and Share on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter)
- Please ensure that your profile settings on social media are set to 'public', in order to be eligible to win.
- Please ensure that you enter a valid e-mail address when signing up to Disqus
- The Winners will need to be available to attend the Mzansi Super League match between Jozi Stars and Paarl Rocks on Sunday 1st December 2019 commencing at 10a.m.
- iloveza.com will randomly choose the winners.
- The Winners will receive 1 x set of family (4 tickets) general access tickets to attend the Mzansi Super League match between Jozi Stars and Paarl Rocks at the Wanderers Stadium on Sunday 1st December 2019 commencing at 10a.m.
- This prize does not include airfare and transport to and from the venue - the winner needs to make their own arrangements.
- The prize does not include any food, drinks, or parking vouchers.
- The prize is only valid for entrance to watch the Mzansi Super League match between Jozi Stars and Paarl Rocks on Sunday 1st December 2019 at 10a.m at the Wanderers Stadium.
- The competition begins on Wednesday 13 November 2019 at 14:00 and ends on Monday 25 November 2019 at 23:59.
- The Winner will be contacted by Tuesday 25 November 2019.
- The Winner will need to accept their prize by 15:00 on Tuesday 25 November 2019.
- If no correspondence has been made by Tuesday 25 November 2019 at 15:00 the prize will automatically be forfeited and the prize will be allocated to a new winner.
- The Winner will be announced on social media.
- The judge's decision is final.
- The prize is only valid for entrance to watch the Mzansi Super League match between Jozi Stars and Paarl Rocks on Sunday 1st December 2019 at the Wanderers Stadium at 10a.m, and may not be upgraded, or exchanged for an alternative day, time or cash.
- No-shows will not receive replacement tickets.
- Please note that owing to safety regulations each person irrespective of age must have a ticket. Free entry for children under age of 3.
- Requests for additional tickets cannot be accommodated. Tickets are to be booked directly with Ticketpros.
- The prize is not transferable.
- By entering this competition the participant agrees to the above terms and conditions.