In Love with Glad - Handy hints and ideas to help make your Valentine's Day sweeter
Valentine's Day is a special occasion that celebrates love and GLAD would love to help make that easier and more convenient for you and your audience.
Valentine's Day cherishes love and romance and is a day to celebrate your partner - those you love, and yourself ! Below are a few handy hints and ideas from GLAD to help make your Valentine’s Day sweeter.
Be an Anonymous Angel, donate HERE
A romantic picnic?
- Pack a picnic basket using snacky foods that you can enjoy under the sun or stars; use GLAD Zip Seal Snack Bags to store them, and to keep out any ants and to keep the food germ-free. Plus, you can wash and reuse them.
- Wrap plates of food in Cling Wrap to keep everything from spilling or messing.
- Keep salad dressing or sauces in a small GLAD Zip Seal Snack Bags. To serve, simply snip the corner of the bag and pour!
- Take a GLAD Refuse Bag with you to clean up after the picnic.
- Make yummy heart shaped cookies which you can share with friends and family too.
Advertise HEREA romantic dinner?
- Use GLAD Bake & Cooking Paper to wrap meat, chicken or fish in individual ‘parcels’ to bake or steam – be creative and use different herbs and spices!
- A heathy, low-fat way to cook is to use GLAD Bake & Cooking Paper over the pan, between the food and the pan. It has a special non-stick coating that eliminates the need for fats and oils. It also saves you pan-scrubbing time.
- And for dessert... dip strawberries and berries into melted chocolate and refrigerate on a baking tray lined with GLAD Bake & Cooking Paper to stop them from sticking.
GLAD is happy to help on all your special occasions.
All GLAD products are made for your convenience with the purpose of keeping your food fresh for longer. GLAD – Saving good food. From going bad.
Like What You've Read ? Be an Anonymous Angel
CLICK HERE for more Food and Beverages
CLICK HERE for the latest News & Trends
Keep up to date with all that is happening in South Africa
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Subscribe to our Weekly Digital Advert Only Pamphlet
Follow @ilovezacom on