Reed Exhibitions, South Africa`s premier exhibition organiser and venue management company, is proud to announce that the world’s biggest trade show for fitness, wellness and health, FIBO Global Fitness is coming to South Africa.
From 25 to 27 October, FIBO Global Fitness Africa will take place at the Ticketpro Dome in Johannesburg. Over the three days, FIBO will present an exciting summit and festival showcasing all that is hip, happening and futuristic in the world of fitness, wellness & health.
As a visitor, you will be will be able to explore the latest developments in the fitness and wellness world and immerse yourself in exercise apparel, work-out equipment and nutrition goods. You will be able to get active and get involved in various group fitness activities or feel inspired watching fitness competitions.
To ensure that visitors get the maximum out of your visit to FIBO, eight unique zones have been developed. They are:
- FitBody: Focusing on wellness and beauty, visitors will be able to find out about the latest and best in the beauty business
- FitFood: Focusing on nutrition this zone is all about clean eating, health supplements and natural nutrients to boost your body
- FitGear: Focusing on interior, equipment and consulting services, this zone will showcase all types of machinery to maximize muscles and movement as well as the latest must-haves for gym
- FitKids: Focusing on starting kids’ fitness, this zone aims to uncover our future fitness stars
- FitStudio: Focusing on group training and fitness, visitors will discover trusted training to motivate movement
- FitTech: Focusing on the latest technology and trends in the health and fitness world, visitors will be able to experience fitness like never before
- FITTravel: Focusing on destinations that will keep you in shape, visitors will be able to plan their next trip knowing that their fitness needs will be taken care of
- FitWear: Focusing on apparel, this zone is all about getting fashion fit and to help visitor train in trending gear
FIBO Global Fitness Africa is about action, power, passion, thousands of people enjoying fitness, clothing, shopping, nutrition, new equipment and exciting concepts.
Visitors will be captivated by the wide range of exhibitions & activities; from trendy, functional sports clothing, equipment, innovative training techniques, nutrition and wellness treatments to active participation in various special fitness classes and competitions.
Book your tickets now through Computicket: FIBO Global Fitness Africa
Be a FIBO-natic and find your Fit in Fitness. Join the biggest gathering of the fitness tribes in Africa at FIBO Global Fitness Africa, Ticketpro Dome from 25 - 27 October 2018.
About FIBO Global Fitness Africa
FIBO Global Fitness Africa Festival is a 2-day event focusing on the fitness, wellness and health industry and that is open to the public. From 26 to 27 October, visitors will be exposed to everything (from apparel to equipment and nutrition) as well as see the latest developments in the industry. In addition, visitors will be able to take part in various group fitness activities and watch fitness competitions.
FIBO Global Fitness Africa Summit will host International and local experts who will share their expertise and insights into the latest industry trends from 25 - 26 October. Inclusive of an exhibition & demo area to showcase the various exhibitors products and offerings, this platform is built to the industry’s requirements to not only facilitate more business, but networking and relationship building too.
About FIBO Global Fitness
From Cologne to Shanghai and Johannesburg to the United States: FIBO is expanding its global activities and establishing a direct presence in the target markets. FIBO in Cologne, the Leading International Trade Show for Fitness, Wellness and Health, draws about 1,000 exhibitors and 150,000 visitors to Germany each year. This is where innovations are launched. This is where international trends are set. This is where the industry comes to invest. FIBO China has been the central meeting place of the Asian fitness industry since 2014. FIBO Africa and FIBO USA will be launched in 2018.
About Reed Exhibitions
Reed Exhibitions is the world’s leading events business, enhancing the power of face to face through data and digital tools at over 500 events a year, in more than 43 countries, attracting more than 7m participants. East, Asia Pacific and Africa and organised by 41 fully staffed offices. Reed Exhibitions serves 43 industry sectors with trade and consumer events. It is part of the RELX Group PLC, a world-leading provider of information solutions for professional customers across industries.