Philip Kraft, Vilochanee Naidoo and Capital Legacy Team Up in National Savings Month This July 2020
Philip Kraft, Vilochanee Naidoo and Capital Legacy Team Up in National Savings Month This July 2020 and Present to You:
‘How to Prepare for Uncertain Times and be Money Smart.’
Join the online event on Wednesday 8 July 2020 at 8pm as Philip Kraft a leader in the Financial Planning Services Industry, Renowned Author Vilochanee Naidoo and Capital Legacy a long-standing national company have teamed up to help you prepare for uncertain times. July is National Savings Month and now more than ever a lesson we can take from businesses being affected by the national lockdown is to prepare and save for uncertain times. This Power Team will not only be giving you advice, but they are also giving away many prizes, all mentioned below.
Philip, an irrefutable authority in the South African Financial Markets understands the importance to protect his clients as well as his family now and when he is no longer around. Being in the Financial Services industry for a decade, Philip knows that Life can be unexpected and thus by ensuring that a proper Will is in place, he can have peace of mind knowing that his clients and those around him will be taken care of when the unexpected happens by detailing how he will leave his legacy behind via the help of Capital Legacy.
Popular Author Vilochanee Naidoo shares her passion for finance in her latest offering, Money Smart. Being a Master Graduate in her field, with two international accreditations, Vilochanee is qualified to give us the advice she so eloquently and understandably writes about. As a lecturer for the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS), Vilochanee has a wealth of product and market knowledge across various industries, including finance-savvy personal products.
Capital Legacy is a leader in the industry, with a national team of consultants who are all too ready to assist you and they understand the importance to have a proper Will in place to protect your loved ones when you are no longer around.
Topics that will be covered at this online event:
- Budgeting, Savings Plans, Investments, and shopping tips
- Calculating the value of your car and property to ensure that you are saving in the current times
- Wills and Trusts and how Capital Legacy will save you money
- Understanding the difference between rental assets and how to maximise these: cash, bonds, equity, and property with any related risks
- Understanding when and why you should update your Will
- The Capital Legacy Protection Plan and how this will save your estate taxes and costs.
Now, it is your chance to Win!
We have a few prizes up for grabs on the day:
1) Philip Kraft and Capital Legacy will be giving away 3 X R1000 gift vouchers of your choice courtesy to help you get the second half of the year off to a great financial start
2) You could win a 1 hour budget coaching session with Vilochanee Naidoo to help you plan for your family’s financial future correctly.
3) You could win 1 of 3 e-Books, by Author Vilochanee Naidoo titled ‘Money Smart’
For you to win please follow the speakers and promote the event by tagging the speakers and Capital Legacy. Winners announced at the event so best you be there:
Date: Wednesday 8 July 2020
Time: 20:00 to 21:15