Recipe: Fun Sandwich Sushi
courtesy of Ayesha Curry
Be an Anonymous Angel, donate HERE
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon parsley, minced
- 1 tablespoon basil, minced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 cup carrots, julienned
- 1 cup cucumber, deseeded and julienned
- 6 veggie flour tortillas
- cold meat slices
- Allow cream cheese to soften. Add to a small bowl with parsley, basil, salt, and pepper. Set aside.
- Lay flour tortillas on a flat surface covered with Glad Cling Wrap. Spread cream cheese mixture evenly across the middle of the tortilla. Top with spinach, carrot, cucumber, and turkey or your preferred lunch meat.
- Tightly roll up the tortillas and wrap each in plastic wrap and refrigerate until chilled.
- Slice when ready to serve.
- TIP: prep extra carrot, spinach, cucumber, parsley and basil and keep protected in the fridge for delicious sandwiches and salads later in the week.
*Be sure to check out: Tips to Help Kids Pack Their Own Lunches !
Like What You've Read ? Be an Anonymous Angel
CLICK HERE for more Recipes
CLICK HERE for more Food & Beverages
CLICK HERE for the latest News & Trends