ROOIBOS CRANBERRY & WILD CHERRY TEA-TINI
(makes 6 tea-tinis)
4 Laager Cranberry & Wild Cherry Rooibos teabags
4 cups boiling water
1/2 cup sugar
100 ml lemon juice
Sparkling lemonade or sparkling water, to serve
1. Brew the teabags in the boiling water for 15 minutes to extract the tea flavor.
2. Remove teabags from water.
3. Simmer the tea and sugar on medium heat until sugar is dissolved.
4. Reduce the liquid to 1 cup of simple syrup.
5. Set it aside, leave it to cool.
6. In a flask, add some ice, tea syrup, lemon juice and shake till flavors combine and flask is cold.
7. Pour liquid into martini glasses and top up with the sparkling lemonade, or sparkling water.