Event - Good Food & Wine Show Johannesburg 2016
The Good Food & Wine Show is Africa’s premier culinary event. Read more about the event here.
After wowing Cape Town crowds, it’s now Johannesburg’s turn to get a taste of the ‘Fresh’, new Good Food & Wine Show.
When: Friday 29 July 2016 10am - 9pm
Saturday 30 July 2016 10am - 9pm
Sunday 31 July 2016 10am - 6pm
Where: TicketPro Dome, Johannesburg
Tickets will be available from TicketPro and at the door at the following prices:
Early Bird Special: R126 (10% discount until 26 July. Ticket for one entrance only, valid for either Friday, Saturday or Sunday.)
· Adult: R 140 (valid for one entry only on any of the days)
· Senior Citizens over 65 years: R100 (Free on Friday - valid with proof of ID card)
· Student: R100 (Valid only with proof of student card)
· Age 13 - 18: R50
· Age 0-12: Free
· Weekend Pass: R190 incudes entry on Saturday and Sunday only and excludes wine glass and tasting
· Wine Combo Ticket: R170 (Includes general admission entry, wine tasting glass and wine tastings valued at R30 on wine tasting card – each wine tasting from R5)
· Wine Glass & Tastings: R50 (Includes tasting glass and wine tastings valued at R30 on wine tasting card – each wine tasting from R5) For additional tastings, recharge the card at the wine glass sales desk.
· Chefs Table: 90 – 120 minute session with a chef, maximum 40 people per session, includes Q&A, photos and tastings of food demonstrated and book signing (excludes book)
o Chefs Table for George Calombaris and Matt Moran is R800 per person
o Chefs Table for Jenny Morris, Siba Mtongana and Sarah Graham is R300 per person
For more information about the Show: visit www.goodfoodandwineshow.co.za and follow Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
The Good Food & Wine Show in association with SABC3
To Win Tickets to the show, follow this link
Accommodation: Click here to book accommodation in Johannesburg