Keziah Searle’s Society Cappuccino Vanilla Iced Coffee
Keziah Searle of Live Fit. Live Healthy (@_livefitlivehealthy) is another fan or Society Cappuccinos who has crafted a delicious iced coffee blend to try at home:
“I shared my love for @oursocietycoffee not long ago and made the perfect iced coffee with the vanilla flavour. I can't get enough of this iced coffee, even on cool days!”
1 sachet of Society Cappuccino (Vanilla Flavour)
Milk (full cream or low fat)
1. Add 5-6 medium-sized ice cubes into a blender and crush.
2. Add approximately 100ml of milk to the crushed ice and continue blending.
3. Empty 1 sachet of vanilla-flavoured Society Cappuccino powder into the blender containing milk and crushed ice. Blend for a few seconds.
4. Add another 100mls of milk, 1 teaspoon of honey and ½ teaspoon of cinnamon powder to blended mixture.
5. Continue blending until all ingredients are mixed thoroughly.
6. Transfer the foamy and delicious iced-coffee mixture into your favourite cup.
7. Sprinkle cinnamon powder on top.