Have a look at his recipe for Warm Indian Macchiato
For me, this spicy latte inspired by Nespresso Master Origin India is all about comfort. When I experienced the subtle spicy notes of this coffee, I automatically pictured myself on a couch sipping on a warm, tall latte reminiscing on how good life is. This recipe was primarily inspired by the idea of a chai latte but making it that much better by adding coffee, of course.
What you Need
1 capsule Nespresso Master Origin India, brewed as an espresso
1 cardamom pod, crushed
1⁄2 clove, crushed
1⁄2 cinnamon stick, crushed
Pinch of nutmeg
150 ml frothed milk
1 tsp honey
Cinnamon, to garnish
What to Do
1. Brew the coffee and add to a shaker.
2. Add the cardamom, clove, cinnamon and nutmeg, and shake.
4. Pour honey into a glass, then top with the frothed milk.
5. Pour a shot of the spiced coffee down the side of the glass to create a layered effect.
6. Sprinkle with a little cinnamon and serve.