Your senses come alive with this dynamic pairing of World Explorations Cape Town Envivo Lungo and some classic South African tastes. Sweetness, tang, and spice all come together with this Lungo coffee’s intense woodsy aroma in a tasty explosion. Whipped cream brings the smooth and silky texture to the vibrant flavours of the ginger and apricot jam.
For the Spiced Coconut Coffee
- 1 Nespresso Cape Town Lungo
- Spiced Syrup** to taste
- 1:1 Coconut Milk & Milk (frothed)
- Zest of a fresh naartjie
For the spiced syrup:
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 cup of water
- 2 cardamom pods
- 1 tsp aniseed
- 1 tsp chopped fresh ginger
Let’s Make it
To prep the serving cup:
- Rub the rim of the cup with a cut slice of naartjie, then dip into the desiccated coconut to coat the rim.
- Make Nespresso coffee in the prepared cup, then sweeten with spiced syrup to taste.
- Top with frothed milk combo then zest over some fresh naartjie to finish.
For the spiced syrup:
- Place sugar, water cardamom, aniseed and ginger into a pot, then place on medium heat and stir until sugar dissolves.
- Simmer for 5-minutes then set aside to cool.
- Once cool, strain to remove the spices, then store in a jar in the fridge.
iloveza.com is an award-winning Digital Media, Marketing, and Advertising Company (with Influence) est. 2015, with a global reach of over 1 million
E-mail email@example.com to take your brand/business to the next level
Like What You've Read ? Be an Anonymous Angel
CLICK HERE for the latest Food & Beverages
CLICK HERE for the latest Recipes
CLICK HERE for the latest News & Trends
Keep up to date with all that is happening in South Africa
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Subscribe to our Weekly Digital Advert Only Pamphlet
Follow @ilovezacom on
2021 Winner of Brand South Africa's Nation Pride Play Your Part Award
2018 Winner of Tech Savvy Boss Award at the Roshgold Young Business Achiever Award
Nabihah Plaatjes Accolades:
2018 Contributing Author to SAFFRON: A Collection of Personal Narratives
2017 Recipient of Owami Women & Brand South Africa's Play Your Part Award
Ziyaad Plaatjes Accolades:
2021 Mail & Guardian Top 200 Young South Africans: Arts, Entertainment, Film & Media
2020 Contributing Author to There's a Story in Everyone