Spicy Yoghurt Chicken Salad with Knorr Aromat Naturally Tasty Seasoning Recipe
Image Supplied by Unilever Foods
For the salad:
- 2 chicken breasts butterflied
- ½ yellow pepper, deseeded and sliced
- ½ red pepper, deseeded and sliced
- ½ an onion, sliced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 cups lettuce leaves washed and dried
- 1 avocado sliced
- Extra coriander leaves to garnish
- Sour cream, (optional) to serve
For the marinade/dressing:
- 500g full cream yogurt
- 1 red chilli deseeded & finely chopped
- Coriander finely chopped
- 2 lemons, zest and juice
- 10g Robertson’s Rajah Medium
- 2 spring onions finely chopped
- 10g Knorr Aromat Naturally Tasty Seasoning
- Combine the yogurt, chilli, coriander, juice & zest from 1 lemon,
Robertson’s Rajah spices, spring onion, Aromat Naturally Tasty
Seasoning in a large bowl. Reserve half for the dressing
- Add the chicken breasts to the rest of the marinade, cover with cling
film and place in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Grill the marinated chicken breasts on a griddle pan or frying pan for
about 5 minutes on each side or until cooked through and browned.
- Slice the onion and peppers into strips and flash fry in the same pan
to add some colour and soften slightly.
- Slice the cooked chicken into strips and assemble the salad in a large
salad bowl with lettuce leaves, avocado slices, peppers, onion strips
- Drizzle with the remaining creamy marinade and serve with coriander
to garnish and a dollop of sour cream and lemon wedges.
- Season with Aromat Naturally Tasty seasoning & serve.